needs and wants


Needs and Wants








Hello , guys !!!! Welcome back to my blog.
In this blog I want to tell you about the  kinds of needs and wants in human life.

Needs refers to an individual's basic requirement that must be fulfilled, in order to survive.
Wants are described as the goods and services, which an individual like to have, as a part of his caprices.


Needs :
  • Shelter    
          

It can keeps you safe and protects you.







  • Foods
    Every human needs food for continuity their life, it is important       for their growth.








  • Clothing                          
  •                                         It can covered your body, from summer day or winter day.
 


As describe above I think it is very generally every human needs , I want to tell you about kinds of my needs are : 

Smartphone : I usually bring my smartphone in everywhere I go ,it is very important to me.        Because , I can use this smartphone to get information or give information to my Family or my friends, and also this smartphone can help me  to finish my homework etc.











  • Friends : They also support me. I can learn,sharing,and play with them.








  • Study : Because I am a student in English Education Department , I also  get hard to study about become a good teacher and  study about English more . As everybody say learning as you can and for me learning is not has a deadline .


 Wants : 

Wants is all the more needs of goods or services that every human being want to fulfill on something that is considered lacking. The wants is not binding and does not have the obligation to be fulfilled immediately. Wants is more additional, when basic needs have been fulfilled. 
For example , people want the extra foods, extra clothing,pet etc.


                           : https://www.pinterest.com/explore/study-meme/
                            : https://cuisinenaturelle.fr/maison-dessin/
                             






Ulasan